星期二, 12月 26, 2006

Charlotte's Web--A lovely story

"You have been my friend. That in itself is a tremendous thing. I wove my webs for you because I liked you. After all, what's a life, anyway? We're born, we live a little while, we die. A spider's life can't help being something of a mess, with all this trapping and eating flies. By helping you, perhaps I was trying to life up my life a trifle. Heaven knows anyone's life can stand a little of that."

"你一直是我的朋友。這就是一件意義非凡的事。因為我喜歡你,所以為你織網。畢竟,生命到底是什麼呢?我們出生、活了一段時間,然後死去。蜘蛛的生命無非就是一團混亂,設陷阱、吃蒼蠅。或者我是藉由幫助你來讓我的生命有意義。老天知道每個人的生命中多少都會做這樣的事情。"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Amy:
The confession touched me. " ...Because I like you..." is the most simple and beautiful reason for what they had shared with each other.
It's kind of childish LOVE. I like it so much.

沒有留言: