星期四, 8月 24, 2006

L-O-V-E ? (freedom from the known)

Not how to express it to another but what it means in itself? I will first reject what the church, what society, what my parents and friends, what every person and every book has said about it because I want to find out for myself what it is. Here is an enormous problem that involves the whole of mankind, there have been a thousand ways of defining it and I myself am caught in some pattern or other according to what I like or enjoy at the moment--so shouldn't I, in order to understand it, first free myself from my own inclinations and prejudices? I am confused, torn by my own desires, so I say to myself, 'First clear up your own confusion. Perhaps you may be able to discover what love is through what it is not'.

------------------------------------------------------------------


2006.8.29
About LOVE There are so many different PERFORMANCES to show and to perform. What is LOVE?
For children?
For adult?
For parents?
For lovers?
For countries?
For religions?
or FOR MYSELF ?
I was educated as as a female /a girl /as a woman/ as a Chinese /as a Taiwanese /as a Human Being?
What I think about What I want or What I need is from others not ME/Myself.The Same with LOVE.
Is it a thought?
Is it a feeling?
Is it a idea?
or is it Real?
For me, I am not sure about it. If my bf loves another girl does that means he doesn't love me? If SO... Love means to Control, to Occupy.... It's SCARY for ME to Occupy someone's live/life.
So.... What LOVE it is for AMY?
With joy
With delight
With FREEDOM
With Blessings
Is it possible without pain? without jealous? without hate and without Control?
I am still .... not sure about this yet. Because I am still trying to experience it to feel LOVE and to LOVE.
But I.... Myself.... is sure that.... LOVE is love.