星期三, 9月 27, 2006

Celine Dion & Paul Anka


There's something in your eyes
That's far too revealing
Why must it be like this
A love without feeling
There's something wrong with you I know
I see it in your eyes
Believe when I say
It's gonna be okay

I told you from the start
I won't be demanding
If you have a change of heart
I'll be understanding
When love becomes a broken heart
And dreams begin to die

Believe me when I say
I'll never try to hold you back
I wouldn't try controlling you
If it's what you want
It's what I want

I want what's the best for you
And if there's something else
That you're looking for
I'll be the first to help you try
Believe me when I say
It's hard to say good bye


We've lost that loving touch
We used to feel so much
I try to hide the truth that in
My love withoiut feeling

And when I feel we're not in love
I know I'm losing you


To whose who shared part of my life.
hey! you.... It's you.
Some
share my happinsee
Some
share my tears
Some
share my loness
Some
just past me by and leave a smile

Somehow I lost Some of You but I still Have you in mind.

Sometimes
I think of you just because of a song
Sometimes
I think of you just because of sunshine
Sometimes
I think of you just because of heavy rain

How many times I WISH to tell you 'I miss you'
How many times I WANT to find you and take a look at you
How many times I MISS you with tears and smiles

Hey! You
Not now..... Not only this moment
As long as I am still here
I will go on Thinking OF you or Missing you.

For all of you...
Whose who shared part of my life
Thanks for sharing something wonderful with me

Smiling :) --<<-@

沒有留言: