星期四, 9月 21, 2006

The movie--In Her Shoes

I carry your heart with me (I carry it in my heart)

I am never without it

anywhere I go you go, my dear;
and whatever is done by only me
is your doing, my darling

I fear no fate
for you are my fate, my sweet

I want no world
for beautiful you are my world, my true

and it's you are whatever a moon has always meantand
whatever a sun will always sing is you

here is the deepest secret nobody knows


here is the root of the root
and the bud of the bud
and the sky of the sky
of a tree called life;
which growshigher than the soul can hope or mind can hide

and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart

I carry your heart (I carry it in my heart)
The younger sister try her best to read this at her older sister's wedding party.The sight touch deep of my heart. Because the younger sister has difficulty with words--dyslexia. hmm......
What is it? It means the waya person interprets written words and numbers is different from the usual way. And each person with dyslexia has different symptoms and is treated differently.

The relationship between 2 sisters in the movie is INTERESTING and heartwarming. Even the younger sister has a lot of bad habbits but the older sister can't live without her--the best friend of her life. She complete her life.

As time goes by
Something new in our hearts
You can tell
you can feel
You Even can See it
The more you lost the more you got
Time tells it!

--<<@to my lovely sister Alice :)-to my love(b.e.n)-to my parents-to my friends

沒有留言: