星期五, 9月 01, 2006

最動人的英文--Little Birds of the night(by Stephen Crane)


Little Birds of the night

Little birds of the night
Aye,they have much to tell
Perching there in rows
Blinking at me with their serious eyes
Recounting of flowers they have seen and loved
Of meadows and groves of the distance
And pale sands at the foot of the sea
And breezes that fly in the leaves.
They are vast in experirnce
These little birds that come in the night


The Little Bird In The Sky (by amy)
I am
the little bird
I have much to share
Perching here to see with my serious eyes
Recounting of flowers and trees I have loved and stayed with
Aye, meadows and groves of distance
I passed them by with lovely smile
with moon light one
As breezes that fly in the leaves
As rainbow that smile in the sky
As storm that perform with thunder beat
I am vast in experience
The little bird